Monday, November 26, 2012

Cabinet Paper

I was working on a paper for Poly Sci, but my head started to implode so I had to stop. See I've had this headache all day, and it just seems to be getting worse. It doesn't help that I have to pay really close attention to what I'm saying because the C key only is working half the time so I keep having to slam it to get it to work. It is driving me insane and with a headache that isn't a good thing. I couldn't find what I want to find, and then I'm like what da hell am I thinking, I have a blog XD
I could just make up my own facts obviously and then post them on this blog. Maybe even make about ten other blogs and post them on there as well and then there I will have all the information that I need for the paper! :D Yeah that is how I have been spending my time on this paper.....getting frustrated over and and debating on making stuff up for it. On the positive side, I get to write another research paper for Friday as well.

Procrastination biting me in the ass
~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment