Friday, November 9, 2012

NaNoWriMo Progress Report


This is my word count so far on my story for NaNoWriMo! :} I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would, but then again I have a lot more time to write without robotics and stuff. Last night I managed to hash out 5,000 some words. I have been really on a roll for a while now! It also helps that I'm typing it as I go. I'm sure that last year when I wrote it out at school and then came home and typed it I got just about the same word count as I am now.
My story right now really needs some cleaning up on it. There are so many things that I don't like about it, but I just keep writing it. Like I have already restarted it because I hated it so much. I am trying to keep writing it even with my hatred of the story though. I think I can make it. So yeah, with 22 days remaining I have 17,630 words to go until I reach 50,000. I'm excited ;} Plus I have never done the Adult NaNoWriMo before!

No comments:

Post a Comment