Sunday, November 25, 2012

NaNoWriMo Winner


They finally gave me my winnings for NaNoWriMo ;P I finished NaNoWriMo on Day 12 of NaNoWriMo, November 12th that is. It took until today for me to be able to find out what I won. I would just like to say that the young adult program for NaNoWriMo had much cooler winnings. I mean young adults get free copies of their books! Though it does make sense because hey there are more adults doing NaNoWriMo than young adults.

I ended with 56,179 words total, though I did add about 6,000 words yesterday because I was bored and had nothing better to do. I finished NaNoWriMo with 50,128 words on the 12th as I said. I'm proud to be a winner of NaNoWriMo. I didn't think that I would be able to read 50,000 words this year. I have been having epic writer's block and haven't written much for a while. I am glad to know that my writer's block is gone for now. I actually have a story almost completely planned out right now and I'm excited to get started on it. Screw editing all the stories that I need to edit. It's time for a new stress reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment