Monday, May 2, 2011

Script Frenzy Complete

it's finally over! My friends story is of course amazing :P When I get it typed up I'll put it on here cuz I think it's hilarousssss.
So today after school Paul my bro, my friend Dylan, and me went on a random walk through town. We went over to my old neighbors and hung out there for like an hour before we tried to mow her lawn (lawnmower wouldn't turn on) so we left. From there we walked back towards the school across the highway (we so didn't almost get hit) and 2 casey's so the boys cud buy some slushys (I had no money on me :c) Then as they are eating the said slushys (mt. dew and coca-cola flavored) we walked over to Dylan's.
There we proceeded to enter the house and his little bro that is like 3yrs old or something took a liking to me. I am now called the girlfriend lolz So then we went outside because his little bro wudn't leave me alone :P and the boys played frisbee and catch while I sat on a picnic table (I can't play catch/frisbee/I didn't wanna). Then my mum picked me up took me home where I got ready for my orchestra concert. Went to it....completely and utterly failed at it and now I am HOME :) ready for bed :) Goodnight my dears I shall be back soon now that April is over and May has arrived.





Oh and Dylan tried to get me to play frisbee with them and hit me square in the nose. I wasn't paying attention because I was texting him! and yes we were texting back and forth the whole time we were hanging :P

No comments:

Post a Comment