Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

I just happened to be stumbling and I stumbled upon this link....http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/health/article-23809323-life-tastes-better-than-skinny-feels.do

I only read the first part of it and I'm just a little jealous of this person....she weighed less than a four year old does and it took her less than a year to get there D:

Oh and I just wanted to say...I got my story printed :D its of course a proof copy of it...but still...i have a printed version of my story in the mail on its way to me :D I'm thrilled about such a thing....

My Sister's Guardian Angel: Journal of Clarity Maybelle Em.....That's my story :D it's the best story :) I have two new story ideas. One is Child Snatchers and the other is Dog Match...Dog Match isn't as good though because it doesn't have a set plot yet. I'm evolving my characters from other stories with it though so it will eventually.....unless trying to find a place in the world can be the plot :\

A side note...if you need any music to listen to randomly....http://rain.nxe7.com/
Found it on Stumbleupon and I'm loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment