Monday, May 2, 2011

FBI Kitty Cats Story

"We never get a choice on our new roommates," complained one of the Aaron twins. The one with brownish red hair laughed and started looking through the flies. Black-haired Aaron looked over the other Aaron's shoulder. "If we're going to do this we better get relocated afterwards and I want a new name. This Aaron thing will confuse..."the black haired kid checked the folder of the girl," Maeana." he pronounced her name slowly, like he was unsure of how to pronounce it.
"Well you are called Wreck at school," the other Aaron suggested.
"Fine I'm Reck, with an R," the black haired Aaron announced, changing his name that was on a post-it note on the folder to Reck Leonard. "Let's get out of here." and the two boys shut the light off and left the room. Reck took the lead and had them on the main floor of the building before anyone even noticed them, but then a man caled out to them. Reck being the one with the biggest jacket, hid the folder in his jacket and turned around. Aaron pulled out a lunch bag and they both walked towards the man.
"Hey Rein," Aaron greeted his foster father. Reck nodded, knowing not to say anything. Reck and Rein just didn't get along. "Morgan wanted us to bring you your lunch that you had forgot." Rein looked the boys up and down then motioned them to follow him. He lead them into his office and told them to take a seat. There was an awkward silence as the boys sat and set the lunch on the desk.
"Morgan doesn't know you're here," Rein solemnly stated glaring at Reck.
"Yes she does. She told us to bring you your lunch," Reck growled angerly, just Rein talking pissed Reck off.
"Today's Monday father. Mother is shopping," Aaron cut in quickly. He knew Reck well enough that he could sense when REck was going to lose it. Rein regarded Aaron with a shrug and went back to work. REck and Aaron hurried out of his office. When Reck was outside he went beserk and ran off. Aaron sat down on the curb and waited for a while.
On the outside the sign on the building said Protecting the environment for a better tmro and a bright future. The funny thing about the logo was according to the sign, the company was a logging company. The building was 21 stories tall and had a helicopter pad on the roof. The public thought it was really just for quick transportation.
After about 5 minutes Reck returned with a smile on his face. They both walked to a car that was parked in front of the building and Reck quickly broke into the car, getting into the drivers seat. On the dash there was papers for renting a car and REck threw them out the window. Aaron hesitated before hopping into the passengers seat and waited for Reck to hotwire the car.
"One of these days you're going to get caught Aaron." Aaron mumbled as the car started and Reck shifted into gear and sped away from the building.
"I'm Reck now and when I get caught I'm taking you down with me." The boys laughed and REck put some heavy metal music on Not after remarking that the logging company was going to kill them though for stealing one of their sucky cars. That made Aaron laugh even harder and Reck had to wait a few minutes before being able to talk again. "When she arrives, you try and be friends with her. I don't want to do this; i just want to be relocated. Rein is going to get me in so much trouble soon. I don't know why we were put here anyways." REck was complaining, as always about his living situation and not really paying any attention to where he was driving. Aaron would occasionally break his rant to tell Reck to turn or something. Eventually the two boys pulled into a schoolyard and Aaron raced off to class. Reck stayed in the stolen car for a few more minutes and slowly got out.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Moving from place to place shouldn't be so bad for me, but I moved every couple months. Whenever someone got suspicious. I would walk around in long turtlenecked shirts. No matter what I always wears jeans and pants even if it's a 100 degrees out. During PE everyone can see my scars, cuts, and bruises. Noone says anything though. My name is Maena and i was abused.
I used to hate new schools. People trying to be my friends. Boys asking me out, girls trying to find more about my life and get some dirt on me. That all was about to happen again at my new school-Exaliballin Turtles. 6th school in 2 years, and I wasn't learning anything except how to deal with pain.
"Hey what's your name!" called some guy as I walked by. I, of course ignored him and continued to follow the student guiding me to homeroom. I'm never very friendly to the people at new schools. I just don't see the point, I'll be moving again in a couple of months. Why should I have to make a good impression on the people that I will probably never see again? "Paulo! What's her name!" the guy was walking by me and my guide now. Paulo, yes that was the guides name, Paulo looked at me, but I didn't react. I might not care what other people think, but I was pretty nervous anyways.
"This is Aaron," Paulo told me. I didn't respond. The guy, Aaron apparently, stuck out his hand smiling. I looked up at him and glared. I didn't want to have any part in this conversation and this Aaron kid was the person I was hoping to avoid at all costs.
"What's you name?" Aaron demanded.
I knew I would never get rid of this kid so I replied before walking off without Paulo, "My name is Maena."
"Tha'ts a pretty name," Aaron comment. Paulo and Aaron kept pace with me and and didn't respond other than to walk even faster. Paulo took over the conversation and soon after Aaron was distracted from his conversation with me. Thank goodness. We came to the english room, which is where our homeroom class was and Paulo hurried to a seat to one corner in the back. I went and sat in the other back corner. The corner I went to was the only empty corner in the whole room. I knew who would be sitting in the spot I had just sat in, but that didn't matter to me. I needed to talk to this person.
"I wouldn't sit there," somebody warned me, but I just ignored them. There was no teacher in the room to talk to yet, so I wasn't about to move anywhere.
"Seriously Maena, don't sit there," Aaron warned, he looked tempted to do something, but suddenly another person came into the room. Aaron quickly sat back down next to Paulo. The person that had just come in was a big buff guy, who was very handsome might I had. He walked right over to me, just as I knew he would do, because I was sitting in his seat.
"Get out of my seat," he ordered.
"You're Reck, aren't you?" I smiled sweetly for the first time. Reck looked around.
"How does she know me?" REck demanded. Of course, Reck would want to blame someone for this. He was just another bully in some other town. This time though, he was going to learn about me before he started the bullying. i wouldn't allow him to not know my story, since I knew his very well.
"Look at this," I handed REck a note and he quickly read it. REck reaised an eyebrow and plopped down in the seat next to me, pulling it close so we could talk quietly. Immediately the whispering began. Aaron almsot got up to go talk to me, but the teacher came in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment