Wednesday, May 4, 2011

O.O+random pictures

Random big eyes!!!!!!!!!! well this weekend is prom at my school so Ive been listening to all the girls complain this week about how hungry they are because they are starving themselves to fit into their dresses. They are wimps....Hunger Pangs are for the strong, complaining for the weak, eating is a sin. One of these days I might have something to say....but I don't really. Right now I'm reading Columbine(still been reading for like a month at least) and it kinda keeps me outta the mood to do anything really. It's a depressing book...really it is.
Oh gosh I'm trying to do two things at once and it's not working! Let's add a third thing in just to make this even more impossible :P I can't like my youtube subscriptions because I used a different email than this one so I have to log in and out in order to do just a thing (BORING) so I guess I'll just deal with not liking stuff.
Random thinspiration pictures ^.^
Lolz I can hear my bros bird singing to my music

birdy looks like tht...named Cracker! cracka....crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment