Friday, May 25, 2012

A Stab in the Dark Chapter 24

Well I have gotten around to posting yet another chapter of A Stab in the Dark. I'm currently working on editing the whole story and compiling it together so that I can get it printed. The Microsoft Word document that it is in says there are 307 pages when it is in the reading layout. I am so excited that my story is this long. I can't believe how long I have managed to get it now! This baby of mine is my pride and joy and I would be greatly appreciative if you would take the time to read what is on Wattpad. The version that is on Wattpad is my second draft and it is also unedited, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good story. My third draft that I might post on Wattpad, but might not is going to be the edited version! That's the one that I'm getting printed from NaNoWriMo giving me 5 free copies of my story. I'm way to excited for my own good right now.

http://www.wattpad.com/4785429-a-stab-in-the-dark-chapter-24?d=ud

On a side note....SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT! There is just one more day of it, which is a half day on Tuesday. I can't wait for it to be out :}

Toodles Poodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment