Monday, May 21, 2012

A Stab in the Dark Chapter 23

Hey hey hey long time no chat!
Chapter 23 of A Stab in the Dark just got posted up on Wattpad. Please feel free to go read it. If you aren't a person who likes to read depressing stories I advice against reading this one chapter...It can be rather distressing...There's a bit of blood and such...and by a bit I mean lots and lots >:} I was in a gruesome mood...
http://www.wattpad.com/4719368-a-stab-in-the-dark-chapter-23?d=ud

I have actually finished writing the whole story now, its just a matter of posting them now. I'm working on the whole editing it shenanigan, but it's really tiring and I keep falling asleep while editing! Once I get it edited though I get to go to this awesauce website called createspace and get my story printed like a book :D! I'm really thrilled about it, because this story is my baby. I've been working on it for almost a year now. In about one month from now last year I would be meeting the inspiration of my story. I'm glad that everything went the way that it did with my inspiration because otherwise I wouldn't have this story and I would still have a friend. I don't know if I would rather have my baby or my friend still....I can't decide...but I LOVE MY BABY! and can't wait to get it printed :}! it's so exciting!!!!!!!!

Toodles! :}
-the random one Mildred-

No comments:

Post a Comment