Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun and Fancy Free

I'm watching Disney Movies :D! right now im watching "Fun and Fancy Free." I of course am going to be working on my wattpad story while I do this. I have found that the story, Child Snatchers, that I put on hold for a month now...I want to just restart the whole story. I don't like how I wrote it. I want more details and I just don't like it. So of course I will have to restart it, but I won't until I finish writing it first....then I will start to rewrite it. I guess...I'm not exactly sure. I am all set to spend the weekend in my room without leaving it except for trips to the bathroom, pretty great that. I have a huge pile of oranges, a bag of crackers, and a few more of my Caramel Coffees that I love. Then for a drink I have a whole package of White tea Raspberry flavor in the fridge down here. So I am all set for a week of doing nothing except work. Though I do have to leave my room to do important stuff, like take care of my animals, and go to a chrismas party...all that stuff. Anyways I must get to wattpad...BAI :D

No comments:

Post a Comment