Monday, March 11, 2013

Depressed

My mother somehow got it into her head that it would be a great idea to make me change rooms since I'm leaving for college soon (in about 5 months). Obviously it is the most brilliant idea she has ever come up with. Put a girl who can barely stand change must less not having room for anything at all into the smallest room in the whole entire flipping house. That sounds like it will end up perfectly. It definitely won't end up with the girl in tears unable to even think. Let's talk this out now.....

  1. This girl feels like her parents just want her gone, out of the house, not living with them anymore. They don't even care about her feelings on the matter! They just want her gone.
  2. This girl is slightly claustrophobic and can't stand small spaces 
  3. This girl is going to be sharing this room with her older sister when she comes home from college. There is not even enough room in the room for one girl much less two.
So how is this even going to work? I don't have a clue, all I know is that I now know what my family feels about me. They don't give a shit what I have to say, they just want me out of the house already. They can't wait to get rid of me. So thanks family, thanks so much for telling me how little you care about it -.- It is lovely knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment