Monday, February 20, 2012

Child Snatchers

So I finished my story, Child Snatchers. You should totally check it out on wattpad.com! I even made a cover for it today since I was sick all day.....it's kind of a dumb looking cover, just a picture I got off the internet, but I really like the girl's shirt....Here's the link for that.
http://www.wattpad.com/1710981-child-snatchers-~prologue~

Also...my other story is starting to heat up, things are getting intense! It's called A Stab in the Dark (though the cover I made to day says its called "Save Me From Myself." I wasn't sure I wanted to keep it a stab in the dark so I made the cover for the other title I was playing around with. After that though I wattpadded the story title and found that no one has named there's a stab in the dark, but my other title has already been taken. So for now I'm sticking with A Stab in the Dark....
heres the link to that story.....
http://www.wattpad.com/2400299-a-stab-in-the-dark-~author%27s-note-summary-~

and I know I have posted these mulitple times before, but I can't help myself. I love getting new reads. So I just keep posting them and hoping people will find them if they are posted everywhere. I want as many people as possible to read them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment